《以茶會友》第五場 ： 中秋滿願September Tea Session Recap: Mid-Autumn Festival
If you have a wish, that has been unfulfilled for a long long time, how could you pray for its fulfillment with mooncakes on the auspicious day of the Mid-Autumn Festival?
Master Dai Hu specially sought the blessings and approval from the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas to divulge this for the first time during this 5th Tea Session, and taught all attendees with the positive intent, affinity and merits. Master Dai Hu further answered all their doubts about spiritual practice.
Mid-Autumn Tea Session Highlights:
1. It is better to depend on oneself than on others. Why can mantra recitation is your self-form of blessings?
2. Life is an illusion. Nothing really belongs to us.
3. Why are most amulet pendants round in shape?
4. People often complain about the toilet as a filthy place, yet have no idea that the filth is created by our bodily waste. Therefore, the filthy ones are actually we humans.
5. The origin of the Mid-Autumn Festival, and why mooncakes are round in shape.
6. Why are we unable to see our Buddha Nature now?
7. Citing an example of a client who owed debts close to a million dollars, Master Dai Hu explained the different profiles of people ill-suited for investments.
8. How do you know what investments are suitable for you?
9. Why does Master Dai Hu discourage against sharing of personal belongings?
10. Before the General Election 2015 in Singapore, Master Dai Hu told his disciple that the People’s Action Party (PAP) had a very slim chance of winning the Aljunied GRC. How was he able to know?
11. A person will prosper with the nourishment from the four seasons of Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter. In a tropical country like Singapore where we experience summer all year around, how can we boost our fortunes?
12. The advantages of having the Fire element in your birth chart.
13. What are the habits and characteristics of a person, whose birth chart lacks the Fire element?
14. If you wish to have beautiful skin and bright eyes, which internal organ must you take special care of?
15. Is your daughter at risk of premarital pregnancy? How to tell from the moles on her face.
16. Which mole on your face must be removed to keep your husband faithful to you?
17. Good Feng Shui and ways to rechart your destiny can only be taught to people with the true desire to live a virtuous life. If you are unwillingly to spend time to read Master Dai Hu’s articles, and not diligent in learning good and performing virtuous deeds in your daily life, Master Dai Hu is unable to save you too.
18. During an annual Feng Shui audit, Master Dai Hu predicted that the eldest daughter of the family will have suitors the following year and the prediction came true! Not even the family members knew of this! How did Master Dai Hu know of this?
Many thanks to all participants who made time to attend the Mid-Autumn Tea Session and for the lovely gift for this wonderful festival. Master Dai Hu would like to wish everyone an early fulfillment of their wishes!
July Tea Session Recap: The Right Knowledge of the Seventh Lunar Month Next Post »
Born With The Star Of Loneliness