37th Learning Session Recap: The 8 Methodologies to Amass Wealth (1)第37場回顧：聚財八法餐會
Master Dai Hu held the 1st in a series of 8 Learning Sessions of his Learning Sessions, themed “The Eight Methodologies to Amass Wealth”.
In this series, Master will teach the participants how to transcend their daily “get rich” day dreams into reality, via the use of Chinese Metaphysics and the Dharma.
Master advised, “A person of big ambition must take bold steps, and not drag one’s feet”.
There was one participant who had asked several times for Master to analyze her Bazi, but was refused on every occasion. Master said: “You still do not have faith and believe in me, thus I am unable to help you.”.
If one does not have the Light in him, ghosts will engulf him, causing upheaval in his emotions and his inability to make wise decisions.
Highlights of the Learning Session:
1. Why does one’s problems multiply as he ages?
2. Life is a game, and we need to know the rules before we start playing.
3. Master asked all participants, “What are your life aspirations?”
Participant A answered: “I want to be rich”.
To which Master answered, “I do not see you plant any seeds (causes) of wealth, so do not expect the reap the fruits (wealth).”
Participant B answered: “I want to be successful.”
To which Master pointed out, “You have such turbulent thought patterns, where is success going to come from?”
4. What does eating with both hands got to do with getting rich?
5. Show your true personality, and refrain from being a hypocrite. However, please be respectful to your elders and seniors.
6. Master asked: “Why won’t the Heavens collapse on us?”
The answers from the participants were varied, such as because the sky is empty spaces, or because the Heavens is where the Gods reside, etc.
Master explained, “The Heavens is virtuous and filled with merits, therefore it will never collapse. Likewise, the Earth is similar, holding everything up in benevolence. A star can radiate light, therefore it has virtue.
If you want to be rich, learn to be more virtuous. If it is not meant to be yours, do not take. Do not be a mistress to a married man, stealing what is not yours in the first place.
7. The knowledge shared in this meal session is immense, therefore it cannot be transmitted in merely one session. Master needs to teach, according to the intellect level of the participants.
8. Many people treat man-woman relationship very lightly, often with a playful attitude. Master frankly advised that you must bear the consequences of your “play”.
9. Wealth Accumulation Technique 1 of 8: 行
Master explained in Feng Shu detail what he meant by “行”.
10. A person may be backed by Gods, or Ghosts. How will that affect our wealth?
11. To err is human, but one must know to repent for his many mistakes. Repentance is a common theme in all religions.
12. One must not procrastinate in doing repentance. It is like a soiled clothing not washed in a hundred years, and will continue to get dirtier with any delay. However, once it is thoroughly washed, it becomes as good as new.
13. Master analyzed the facial features of the participants:
❖ What kind of brows signifies:
• a weak life force,
• a dreamer personality,
• a career-minded individual,
• a weak mental disposition,
• a violent personality, etc?
❖ What kind of forehead signifies:
• a quick-thinking trait,
• a resilience towards temptations?
❖ The way you comb your fringe up or down can have such effects on your wealth luck.
❖ What significance of the appearance of the Nasolabial folds (commonly known as smile lines) has on our luck?
14. Master asked the participants, “What good deeds have you all done?”
The participants tried to recall the occasional good deeds, whose number can be counted by one hand, and mostly done during their school days. They did those good deeds not out of altruism but of other agendas.
Master jokingly recounted how one participant bought a stalk of flower, and gave it to Master without letting him know that it was from a charity event. The cat was until Master asked why the stalk of flower had the energies of many people (touching it).
Such a “convenient” way of gifting to Master is very insincere, and has no merits to speak of.
And much more.
Our hearts must be aboveboard and true to our conscience. We need to cultivate the inner Light in our heart, and never do things that “cannot see the light”.
Master gave an example:
Say because you are in a dark room, and you extend a hand to molest another person. You may think that because the victim cannot see you, the Police will not be able to catch you. But the Gods standing 3 feet above your head will be witness to your unwholesome act, not forgetting the Day Patrol Deity, the Night Patrol Deity and the Day Duty Deity.
Virtuous Gods first identify us by the Light above our crown, before deciding whether to give us protection. The fulfilment of our desires is built on our virtues. If you do business, do not cheat your customers.
Taking action naturally includes acts of kind deeds.
To enjoy good luck, one must first take action. Execute the advice from Master, and not be mired in your wishful thinking. And success will surely be yours.