回顧元宵節茶會Throwback to Yuanxiao Festival Tea Session
1。 爲何 功德 + 福德 = 富貴？
8。 保持心情穩定 – 18秒數息法
I realized that the tea session on the fifteenth day of the Lunar New Year is more of a necessity than anything else. There are still a lot of people out there waiting for their maker, the person who can transform their destiny for the better.
Right at the start of my talk, I asked, “Everybody wants to be rich, but does anyone know where is the source of this riches?”. None of the participants that night hit the bull’s eye with their attempts to unlock the holy grail. This goes to show that everybody is still at the stage where they have to work for the money, instead of having riches knocking on their door.
The theme of this event was on peace and harmony within the family, as well as the prospects of the individual family member for the year ahead.
On top of that, I expounded on the following additional topics:
1. Why do merits and fortune equate wealth and prosperity?
2. How do know if an expectant couple will bore a boy or a girl, just by looking at their home
3. What is the secret to a long-lasting marriage?
4. What kind of house will increase the likelihood of its occupant having a stroke or debilitating illnesses?
5. What is the intricate link between the Feng Shui of your house and your personal fame?
6. How do we tell your health index by reading your face?
7. How can you tell the state of a couple’s relationship by reading the face of their child or children?
8. How to maintain a inner state of calm by using the 18-second breathing technique
9. A simple and quick way of health maintenance exercise
And many more.
I took time out amidst my busy schedule and imparted these knowledge at no cost, to those who share an affinity with me. While I am doing all these to fulfil my life-time wish of propagating the Dharma and Chinese Metaphysics at the same time, I hope even more that the participants will adopt a serious learning attitude and remember my teachings. Treasure this rare and fortuitous affinity of meeting a learned teacher that can show you the Light.
I thank you all, my beloved readers and fans, for attending this event. And I wish that everyone may have their wishes fulfilled, in the days to come.
Testament to the Power of Grandmaster Lian-Sheng Next Post »
Thank You For Your Perseverance