四月份茶會回顧Recap of April’s Tea Session
茶會前的五天，發生了尼泊爾大地震。於是，吾特地帶了一些出席者去買他們平身的第一串數珠。 吾細心地教導大家數珠的意義及使用方式，並解説為災難者祈福的重要性。 要唸佛持咒，一定要用數珠才能攝心。
5） 每日都能做的大善事 – 每天給自己的父母一個微笑。
6） 這世界的災難源頭 – 「血染的風采」
Five days before the Tea Session, the Nepal Earthquake struck. Thus, I brought some of the participants to buy their first ever chanting beads, and detailedly explained to them the correct meaning and method of using the beads. I shared with them the importance of seeking blessings for the victims of disasters. To chant and recite a mantra, you must use the chanting beads so as to achieve better concentration.
There are many opportunities in a day for a person to have virtuous thoughts and perform virtuous deeds. However, sloth, arrogance, ignorance and suspicion prevent one from doing so. People also have the misconception that only with money can he or she accomplish kind deeds. As a result, their merits decrease and worries multiply, with every single passing day. Their looks become haggled and they think this is the normal passage of their lives. How silly! What meaning could there be in life, if we are not the master of our own destiny?
Key topics from the Tea Session:
1) What brow shape should a woman have, in order to have her man take care of her for life?
2) There is no single path as all roads lead to Rome. Do not be so attached to your own views.
3) The great difference between Confucianism and Taoism
4) Man cannot be like a beast. He cannot indulge in sexual activity out in the wilderness or under the Sun, the Moon and the stars.
5) One of the greatest kind act you can do is to give a smile to your parents everyday.
6) The source of all calamities – bloodshed.
7) Why should everyone learn the Deliverance Practice?
8) How can you escape from the clutches of poverty this life and be prosperous, even in future lives?
9) The amazing wish granting prowess of the Six Syllabus Mantra
10) But how should mantras be recited for it to be powerful?
11) The four amazing benefits of having a shrine in your house
12) The secret behind the Mudras of the Egyptian Pharaohs
13) Even the ancient Greeks are aware of the influence the Duke of Jupiter has on the people living on Earth!
14) Why are your children unfilial and disobedient?
15) After analyzing so many birth charts, nine out of the children are not here to pay debt of gratitude!
16) The Feng Shui of the ancestral grave has something to do with your husband frequent jaunts to nightspots?!
17) Dogs are capable of comprehending human languages, and they possess past life memories as well. So how may a dog owner help his or her beloved dog to quickly leave the animal realm of existence?
18) How can you boost your children’s learning ability?
19) It is wrong to place a MP3 player that plays Buddhist mantras on your altar, in substitution of you reciting the mantras in person. This disrespectful act is akin to deceiving the Buddha!
20) Your creditor has passed away, so how do you return the money owed to him?
21) What can you do in the first 8 hours of your parent’s death?
And many more.
Some people think that death is the end of the road so why the need to learn the Dharma, which they perceived to be something impractical, when they can neither see, eat or use it. This is a lazy man’s thinking. Your naked eyes cannot see infra-red and ultraviolet rays as well. Can you dispute their existence?
If a person does not take steps to eradicate his karmic hindrances, it would be futile to seek improvement through Feng Shui. If you have insufficient merits, you would not be able to engage a highly competent Feng Shui master. Even if you can, you will experience many obstacles when you badly wish to implement his instructions. I teach you the Dharma in hope that you can save yourself and others around you. Please have some foresight. Even though Feng Shui, Destiny Analysis, Name Change can improve your life, who can save you if you continue to be unwholesome and not virtuous in your speech, body and mind?
Life is a joke after all. Do not get caught in the toils of everyday life, blindly thinking that you will always have endless tomorrows. To be able to make time for this Tea Session is definitely a person of fortune. To be able to use the knowledge gained from me and help others is more certainly a man above the rest.
Did the Heavens have a change of heart? Next Post »
Let’s Have A Date With The Sunshine!