以茶會友- 第六場：屋子的力量October 2015 Tea Session Recap: The Power of Your Home
二、 不拿不屬於自己的東西，沒有錢就不要買，就是不要偷。偷拿公司的東西，偷問玳瑚師父的專業知識，暗自竊 喜，以為省了不少錢，其實是折了福，欠下了累世業緣！
Why do you wish to attend today’s tea session?
That was the first question posed by Master Dai Hu to all attendees. A first-time attendee spoke about his conviction of the benefits the tea session would bring him, after reading the Facebook previews and recaps. He was sharp-eyed and noted that Master Dai Hu would always speak beyond the topic preview.
29th October 2015 Tea Session Highlights:
1. The kind of person you are will determine the kind of house you stay in. A land with good Feng Shui will only go to a person with an abundance of virtues.
2. Do not take what does not belong to you. If you have no money, just forget about buying. Do not think about stealing. You might be chuckling to yourself, after stealing from your company or stealing Master Dai Hu’s professional knowledge. You think you have brilliantly saved yourself some money. Fact is, you have just accrued karmic debts for your future lives!
3. Master Dai Hu’s mission is to teach everyone how to claim back what belong to you in the first place.
4. Why does Master Dai Hu relentlessly teach the short version of the Mantra for Rebirth in Pureland? The merits of many people are running dangerously low. That gets Master Dai Hu really anxious and he wishes to save them before it is too late.
5. Master Dai demonstrated how to write the Sanskrit seed syllables OM AH HUM and briefly explained the incredible power behind it.
6. Why is Master Dai Hu the one holding the Tea Session for you to participate? Why not the other way around? This is because his merits are much more than yours, therefore he is more than able to give some to you. In the physical world, he has more resources than you. In the spiritual world, his resources are much much more. How did he manage to achieve that when many people failed to?
7. Be loyal, don’t be a cheater. You need to be single-minded and fully focused, to enter into a meditative state.
8. What makes a person an emperor or president in his rebirth?
9. How can you tell, by looking at the house, that the occupants are living blissfully or not?
10. So this is how you chased away the Gods of Wealth, Happiness and Fortune from your home!
11. If you wish for a marriage of happiness, here are the key points in the date selection!
12. You spent a fortune to seek medical treatment, but there is no progress. Turns out that the problem lies in this spot of your house!
13. What must a man do to gain authority in his career.
14. Problems arising from a house with no windows.
15. There is already insufficient time to accumulate merits, so let us not commit any more unwholesome deeds.
16. What is the significance of light to a house?
17. The Art of Feng Shui is simple, but why are there not many people learning it?
18. Your house is the biggest investment of many Singaporeans, so do not be reckless in making your decision.
19. Why does Master Dai Hu does not sell and discourage the use of auspicious objects in Feng Shui?
20. What kind of house will bring about your downfall?
21. What are the dire consequences of staying in an odd-shaped house?
22. Your sitting posture will form your destiny. Master Dai Hu demonstrated the various correct sitting postures, that will instill vitality and drive and bring about career success!
23. Have a child who refuses to study? These are what parents are buying wrong for the children!
24. To get the most powerful effect from the Star of Wen Chang (Scholastic Star), the best position is this!
25. Why is your husband not driven to progress in life?
26. If you want to be your own boss, have a serious think-through about how much merits and virtues you possess, and how long these can last.
27. To get your merits and virtues, this is the way to do it!
28. If you have below-average looks, this is also a sign of insufficient merits and fortune.
29. The BIG difference between sleeping in a high position and sleeping in a low position!
30. A person’s affinities are often in a constant state of change.
31. One secret to a joyful family and successful career is to have your Master bedroom in this part of the house!
32. Feng Shui is capable of turning that one chance you have into bountiful opportunities for you, and let the light in sooner to drive away the darkness in your life.
33. If it is not something that you have in your destiny, no Master cannot change that. You had not planted the seed in the past to enjoy the fruits today. Therefore, please do not believe those con men who promise to make you rich for a fee of $500.
34. It is not a matter of paying for the services of a Master, but a matter of the Master’s willingness to take over your negative karma and bestow fortune upon you.
As the event drew to a close, Master Dai Hu reminded everyone that the coming Saturday is the Renunciation Day of the Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva, and that everyone can recite the name or the mantra of Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva. He taught everyone a simple way of merits dedication. One participant took out her beautiful string of mala beads and Master Dai Hu demonstrated the correct way of using the beads and reciting the Six Syllable Mantra. Master Dai Hu patiently explained the different parts of the mala beads. With her mala beads blessed by Master Dai Hu, the lucky participant will be able to generate more merits when reciting mantras/Buddha’s name with it!
As the Tea Session concluded, Master Dai Hu placed both his palms together and thanked everyone for their attendance. All participants expressed their gratitude to Master Dai Hu and went home with their new-found knowledge.
Master Dai Hu wishes everyone to become master of their own fate very soon! Amituofo!