2016年二月十日，大年初三，玳瑚師父在新加坡文华东方酒店的MELT ~ The World 咖啡廳，舉辦了《新春大年初三餐會》。餐會開始前，出席者們和玳瑚師父互贈年柑賀年。
On 10th Feb 2016, the third day of the Chinese New Year, Master Dai Hu held a Chinese New Year Dinner Session at Melt – The World Cafe at Mandarin Oriental Hotel. The attendees and Master Dai Hu exchanged mandarin oranges and Chinese New Year greetings before the dinner session commenced.
The youngest participants that night were two youths in their early twenties. Master Dai Hu is glad for them, having the affinity to grow their knowledge at such a young age. It is Master Dai Hu’s hope that everybody can make good use of their youth, to take the initiative to learn the Dharma and Chinese Metaphysics. The younger we begin, the earlier we can learn the ways to rewrite our destiny, and truly stand head and shoulder above your peers in this lifetime.
Master Dai Hu also pointed a participant out, for having the brightest facial aura among all present. He further explained the cause of it, and highlighted that the influence our ancestors have over the descendants is more intricate and closely knitted than many of us realise!
Highlights of 2016 Annual Luck Cycle Talk:
Global Outlook in the Year of the Fire Monkey ~
1) Which two countries should we avoid travelling to?
2) Which region of countries will see the occurrence of infectious diseases?
3) What natural disaster or man-made tragedy will surface in China?
4) Which region in Singapore will experience an outbreak of contagious diseases?
5) What is the implied meaning in a Year of the Monkey?
6) Why are there calamities?
7) Why is the occurrence of natural disasters not necessarily a bad thing?
Family Fortunes in the Year of the Fire Monkey ~
8) Why would having a pet at home increase the risk of a divorce?
9) If you truly love a person, you should wish for his or her happiness, and not draw the dagger during fights and arguments.
10) How is the romance luck for single ladies this year?
11) Which sector in your house will bring you the most problems?
12) Which front door direction is the most auspicious?
13) Which family member will experience the most prosperity this year?
14) In the year 2016, which family member is at the biggest risk of getting sick and experience spiritual disturbance?
15) The outlook, obstacles and solutions for married men in this Year of the Fire Monkey
16) The outlook, problems and solutions for the woman of the house, in this Year of the Fire Monkey
17) To have success in both his career and love life, the eldest son must do this!
18) The outlook for the eldest daughter this year
19) The precautions the second son must take this year
Live Q&A ~
20) Why do different groups of people make prayers to the Grand Duke of Jupiter, on different dates?
21) You took part in a temple puja, to thank the Grand Duke of Jupiter and welcome the incoming Grand Duke of Jupiter. But you are unable to bring the offerings, as suggested by Master Dai Hu. What should you do?
22) Clashes with the Grand Duke of Jupiter not only depend your Chinese zodiac sign. It could also happen in such situations!
23) A married couple, with contradictory zodiac signs, fluctuates between feelings of sweet bliss and emotional distance.
24) Why is Master Dai Hu never short of money?
25) If you have been advised to stay on the defensive this year, how do you proceed with your plans to buy a property or a car?
26) What kind of living environment is a natural beauty enchancer, for the woman of the house to look more gorgeous?
27) The way to recite the Rebirth to Pureland mantra, for the numerous animal spirits in the meats, at a supermarket.
Master Dai Hu also expounded the significance of making offering to the Heavenly Jade Emperor on His birthday, on the 9th day of the Lunar First Month.
A participant, Mr James Liaw, voiced out his positive experience with Master Dai Hu, from last year’s CNY dinner gathering. Master Dai Hu had advised him and his wife, on the ways to enhance prosperity for themselves and each other. Those recommendations would help Mr Liaw to make money easier and Mrs Liaw to be more even-tempered. The couple followed Master’s advice, and indeed, witnessed the results in a short time. Mr James Liaw also praised Master Dai Hu for the accuracy of his predictions last year!
After the dinner session, Master Dai Hu led all participants to view statues of Bodhisattvas, which was placed in the hotel. Seeing Master Dai Hu put his palms together and bow in respect to the Bodhisattva, a two-year-old toddler mimicked the same act and adorably prostrated to the Bodhisattva too! It was a classic case of positive influence when one is with a good role model.
Master Dai Hu explained in detail to all present, the difference between a statue of a Bodhisattva in a standing position and one in a sitting position. He further reminded us that every one of us came from a original state of purity, but unfortunately got all tainted with the filth of the secular world. There is nothing in this world that absolutely and permanently belong to us, including your beloved children. Do not hanker after the life in this human realm.
Please do not keep feeling that you are lacking. In fact, you are already living a very fortunate life.
The poison in a man derives from his own heart. The only way to detoxification from inside out lies in the Dharma, and not some health food or the fruit juice of the moment.
When you genuinely learn the Dharma and attain true accomplishment, the bounds of the Five Elements will lose their grip on you. And when that happens, there will be no need to do a Feng Shui audit or destiny consultation anymore.